- 700 W. Lexington Blvd
- Glendale, WI
- Average Review
- (2 reviews)
- Scare Factor
- Very Scary
- Appropriate For
- Recommended for Ages 13+
- Organization Type
- Commercial / For Profit
- Listing Categories
- Haunted Houses, Haunted Mazes / Haunted Corn Mazes, Halloween Parties & Nightlife
- More Info
- Wheelchair Accessible, Snacks & Refreshments, Indoor Event(s), Covered Wait Area, Touching Not Allowed, Free Parking
Twisted Realms is a very interactive haunted house. In several rooms, you'll need to find hidden exits, push buttons, pull levers, crawl... or any other crazy thing to escape the room; so it's really up to you how long you're inside. On average, it takes about 25-35 minutes to get all the way through.
Here are a few things that make our haunt stand out:
1) We have a full bar.
2) We are located along side a restaurant/ microbrewery with delicious food
3) Though our house is scary our bathrooms are not - They are clean and well lit and above all REAL bathrooms!
4) A portion of our proceeds goes to support local high school theater programs.
5) We are pleased to say that in response to the great need for building supplies needed for hurricane and brush fire need, we were able to build our entire 10,000+ square foot haunt using 100% recycled or reclaimed wood. Email Haunt Owner
Saturday, Oct 28th - Costume Contest: Categories include Scariest, Most Clever, Duo, and Group. Great Prizes!
Halloween Night ( Tuesday October 31st) is our Night of Shadows, which will easily be our scariest night of all, because the only light you will have will be a flashlight...
Hours of Operation: Fri & Sat, 7PM - 12AM
Thu & Sun, 7PM - 10PM
Halloween Night of Shadows Oct. 31, 7PM - 12AM
Admission Costs: General Admission $20
VIP Admission $35
Payments Accepted: Cash, Credit Cards, Debit Cards
- event open dates
- The Haunted Dojang2.0 miles away
- Halloween Swing Dance3.4 miles away
- Halloween Concert at The String Academy of Wisconsin3.5 miles away
- Club kids 414 Halloween Haunted Scare-Raiser3.9 miles away
- 7 Seat Bike Tours: The Ghastly History of Milwaukee's East Side4.2 miles away
- Escape Chambers Milwaukee5.3 miles away
Fun scenes needed more actors
We went to this haunted house twice both times buying a groupon the first time was fun the scenes and exits were cool but there weren't enough scary actors popping out at you we decided to take our son the 2nd time because it wasn't overly scary The bar and dance floor was pretty cool so over all cool scenes and exits but not nearly enough actors if we didn't have the groupon I would've been upset spending $20 a person but with the groupon its a good value
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value:
Super fun haunt!
I was pleasantly surprised by this haunt. Some things to work on, sure, but I think their new and they did a lot of things really well. Lighting was awesome, sound inside fit the mood, scenes were decorated nicely... not many animatronics or "expensive" things, but who needs those anyway? They were light on actors the night I was there, maybe one actor every other scene, but the ones I saw did an fantastic job at providing a really fun time inside the haunt. The scenes were cool. I think it could be darker, but that's just me. The interactive aspect I thought was right on par. I don't think these guys ever claimed to be an escape room and the couple of interactive spots were enough to make the haunt hands on without disrupting flow. Which, is another thing I appreciated - they separate the groups several minutes apart so we didn't run into the group in front of us. The line was long which sucked, but it was so worth it once we got inside. I really liked this haunt. I'd never heard of them until I saw a sign on the side of the highway and decided to give it a shot and I'm glad I did! They've got a lot to improve on, but you can tell everyone there is really into it and I can only imagine this haunt getting better and better in future seasons. Thanks for a fun night, Twisted Realms!!
Scare Factor: Fun Factor: Haunt Value: Length of Event: 11-20 minutes Time Visited: After 9PM Would Recommend: Yes Suitable For Kids: Yes